Sunday, January 3, 2010

Viajando

It's almost 6pm and I'm in the Atlanta airport. I have to wait about another hour to board the plane, and from there I only have 4 hours left. I can't wait to get to where it's warm. I think that in DC this morning when we left, it was about 24 degrees outside. Not good.

But I only wanted to tell you guys that I'm very happy to be on the way at last, and that I'll update you all on everything about my new home when I get there!

S

------------

Son casi las 6 por la noche y estoy en el aeroperto en Atlanta. Tengo que esperar una hora más hasta que pueda embarcar el avión, y de alli solamente quedan 4 horas. Me muero de ganas de estar en un lugar caliente. Creo que en DC cuando mi madre y yo salimos hoy, era sólo de 24 grados Fahrenheit. No bueno.

Pero solamente quise decirles que estoy muy feliz de estar viajando finalmente, y que les voy a decir todo sobre mi casa nueva cuando llega!

Besos!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, Sarah. It must be awfully exciting (aside from you know, jetlag and airport shenanigans) but all of Westmo staff is wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete